The Annual ABS Mock Dining-In is
January 25th from 6pm-9pm
at the Iron Mike Conference Center.
Tickets will go on sale on Dec. 13th at fortbraggabs.org
$25 for members
$30 for non-members/guests
$200 for a table of 8
We will enjoy dinner, drinks, and great camaraderie.
You and your friends won’t want to miss this fabulous evening event.
Deadline to purchase tickets is January 17th!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
TABLES (GROUPS OF 8)
- Each table seats 8. In order to reserve a table you must have 8 spouses in your group. To reserve 2 tables you must have 16 spouses in your group, 3 tables 24 spouses, etc....
- If you are organizing a table, please make sure all of your guests know your table/group name when they complete the event registration online (if paying individually) because they will be asked to list the table name on their reservation so we know who to seat together.
- Each table of 8 will be responsible for decorating their own table(s) from 2-3pm on Saturday, Jan. 25th. There will be a contest for best overall table decorations, best themed table, and most unique table. Start thinking of your table themes!
- Please dress according to your table theme. The crazier the better!!!! There will be an award for best dressed as well!
- Each guest is asked to bring 4 quarters to be used throughout the evening as required by the Mistress of Ceremonies.
- All spouses may attend even if you are not part of a table of 8. Individuals and smaller groups (less than 8) are not required to decorate a table. Your table will be decorated for you.
- Please note on your RSVP if you are attending with a friend(s) so we can seat you together.
- You will be contacted via email after the January 17th registration deadline to let you know the theme of your table in order for you to dress in costume according to the theme. You could win a major award!!!
- Each guest will need to bring 4 quarters to be used throughout the evening as required by the Mistress of Ceremonies.