Our Annual Mock Dining-In is January 12th from 6pm-9pm at the Iron Mike Conference Center.
Members and their guests are asked to bring new socks and gloves
to be donated to Operation Inasmuch.
Please review the Rules of the Mess
The Menu Choices are:
A- London Broil with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
B- Oven Roasted Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
C - Pasta Primavera
The bar will open at 6PM.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
TABLES (GROUPS OF 8)
- Get a group of friends together such as; neighbors, unit spouses, FRG members, book club members, or other organizations/groups you belong to. Decide on a table name for your table placard, come up with a theme for your table decorations, and coordinating outfits!
- In order to reserve a table you must have 8 spouses in your group. To reserve 2 tables you must have 16 spouses in your group, 3 tables 24 spouses, etc....
- If you are organizing a table, please make sure all of your guests know your table/group name when they complete the event registration online (if paying individually) because they will be asked to list the table name on their reservation so we know who to seat together.
- Each table (of 8) will be responsible for decorating their own table(s) from 2-4pm on Saturday, Jan. 12th. There will be a contest for best overall table decorations, best themed table, and most unique table. Start thinking of your table themes!
- Please dress according to your table theme. The crazier the better!!!! There will be an award for best dressed as well!
- Each guest is asked to bring 4 quarters to be used throughout the evening as required by the Mistress of Ceremonies.
- All spouses may attend even if you are not part of a table. Individuals and smaller groups (less than 8) are not required to decorate a table. Your table will be decorated for you.
- Please note on your RSVP if you are attending with a friend(s) so we can seat you together.
- You are still asked to dress in the theme of your choice. You could win a major award!!!
- Each guest will need to bring 4 quarters to be used throughout the evening as required by the Mistress of Ceremonies.
HOW TO PAY FOR A TABLE(S) (GROUP OF 8)
- The easiest way to pay for a group is to designate one person in your group to log on to fortbraggabs.org and complete the event registration for the entire group. Select 'Mock Dining In Table for 8". Each table costs $200. Each of the attendees would then reimburse you the cost of their ticket. If purchasing a table, you must know all the attendees names, their menu choice, as well as the table name (such as the Busy Bees Book Club or 525 MI BDE) before completing the form and submitting payment online.
HOW TO PAY AS AN INDIVIDUAL
- Each individual attendee may purchase their own ticket online at fortbraggabs.org but you must include the table name (if you are a part of a table of 8 or more), the names of the attendees in your group, or the name(s) of those you would like to sit with if purchasing an individual ticket (part of a group of less than 8).
KEEP IN MIND...
* If purchasing a table, you must know all the attendees names, their menu choice, as well as the table name (such as the Busy Bees Book Club or 525 MI BDE) before completing the form and submitting payment online.
* If you are unable to attend please let us know so that we can utilize our waitlist. You may find some one else to take your place but you must notify us of the new attendee's name so that we can update our check-in roster. If your name is not on our roster you will not be able to attend. For reservation questions or to update your group attendees please contact email@example.com no later than January 10th. Our check-in roster will be finalized on January 10th and we will be unable to make any changes to the guest list after this date.
* This is a spouse only event, no children please.
* No refunds on your ticket purchase.